Trauma Therapie Literature
- Books on Trauma Sensitive Yoga, Dagmar Härle
- New! Trauma Sensitive Yoga in English
Trauma Sensitive Yoga
Shows how trauma-sensitive yoga can be used as a body-based intervention for complex trauma and post-traumatic stress disorder
Traumatic events are more than a narrative or singular event in a person’s life; the body remembers those incidences and can experience them over and over, even after many years have passed.
This book shows how to support trauma survivors to overcome trauma, by calming the nervous system and helping people to come out of dissociative states. The book also shows yoga teachers as well as therapists how to detect when certain postures trigger anxiety, and offers ways to support healing in general yoga classes.
Drawing on her experience as both trauma therapist and yoga teacher, the author focuses on the body-mind connection and presents asanas and breathing exercises that can help traumatised patients re-engage and take control of their bodies.
Qs & As:
Praxisbuch Traumasensitives Yoga:
The practice book I`ve written for patients. So far only in German. With DVD and TSY Sequences.
This book is the German version of the book "Trauma-sensitive Yoga"
- TSY Studie 2014 Bessel van der Kolk (PDF)*
- Article Bessel van der Kolk (PDF)
- Thoughts on Breath, D. Emerso (PDF)
- Warrior One (PDF)
- Yoga Therapy in Practice (PDF)
- Long term effect of Yoga on PTSD (PDF)
Traumasensitives Yoga als komplementärer Thrapieansatz (PDF), D. Härle, 2017, Zeitschrift Trauma
Traumasensitives Yoga (PDF), D. Härle, 2017, Trauma und Gewalt
- Yoga Aktuell 2013 (PDF)
- TSY Artikel 2015 (PDF)
- Zusammenfassung Studienergebnisse TSY 2014 (PDF)
- Wirksamkeit von körperorientiertem Yoga/Deutsches Ärzteblatt 2016 (PDF)
- Präsentation Zürcher Psychotraumatologietagung April 2016 (PDF)
Books on Trauma Sensitive Yoga, Dagmar Härle